Thursday, September 10, 2009

Black Coffee

I go to a highschool of the arts where I major in the vocal music program, and tomorrow I have to sing a song that showcases my voice for the whole class. I chose to sing a very jazzy bluesy song called Black Coffee, Ella Fitzgerald does a lovely version of it. A little while after I was practicing I typed "black coffee" into google images and I found this amusing picture of a vintage housewife-looking girl drinking her coffee and getting all bright and capooey on the face. I quite like it. Saddly the song is a little more depressing than the picture haha.


2 comments:

kater said...

Hello!

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your lovely and thoughtful comments :) They are just delightful, and they make me so happy, because I really try to put thought and work into the writing portion of it, and it is so wonderful to know that someone notices it! Thank you again, and I love your blog--such inspirational images!

<3
Kater

Ginela Gonzalez said...

It's my pleasure! Right now I am jumping with joy that you commented me back! I almost can't believe it. And yes, your blog has both wonderful pictures and spectacular writing, and often times in other blogs its just some pretty pictures but no interest stories to complement them. Whenever you make a new post I can't wait to read what you're going to say next. I bid you much luck and enjoyment witth your blog! And I'm glad you dig mine, thanks so much :)