Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Claveles


Yesterday my mom bought me some hot pink carnation flowers just for kicks. I was so happy to recieve them and I gave her just about five hugs and kisses. I love my mom, she never fails to surprise me, and in a way I'm not surprised she surprises me haha. Anyhow I loved the flowers lots. We have them in separate little bouquets around the house cheer up everything with flowery joy! So I decied to take some rather crappy webcam pics (because my camera is broken) with a little bunch of carnations to show you their love.
I bid you a beautiful day, and maybe some flowers to you on their way!


3 comments:

marie said...

He visto claveles con abejas,he visto claveles en botes para ser comprados y llevados a casa...he visto claveles en la baranda de mi balcón;pero donde mas bellamente los he visto,es en tu boca,cavando señas y descifrando encrucijadas,desafiando la serenidad de tu rostro para enriquecerlo de tanta templanza y comfort.

Ginela Gonzalez said...

eres muy palabrosa!

Missa said...

So adorable!