Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birdies at Dusk

Summer breaks are lovely things. Mine seems to be taking an interesting turn because I've begun some chancy crushing. Presently, I'm enjoying being back in the cupid bizz, even though it can let you fall down hard sometimes.


Apart from that, what I really wanted to convey in this post was one devine part of summer and that is being able to stay up real late. These past few days I've been going to sleep at around 5:00 am and waking up at 3:00 pm! If it weren't for summer it'd be like sleeping through a whole school day for me. It's a mad life but its most certainly fun! Reasons for me staying up so late are staying up with freinds, or watcing movies, youtubing all sorts of random things and reading, it's not that bad though, it's not like I've been out partying!

The most delightfull part of this though is just when I'm about to rest my head on my pillow and the birds are singing outside. Sometimes when the sky is still about to be at dusk the birds will start singing, it's not all completely heavenly though since it's all very high pitched, but it's so fun listening to it. They start off really calmly and then go right into violent magestic concertos! Sometimes if you listen closely they even have soloists. I don't know what musical style birds do sometime, I'd like to be able to communicate with them sometime and ask them, though it seemed like some form of incendiary classical. I would like to hear some radical birdy jazz some day, or maybe conga!

Birds are certainly making my summer. If you can afford to enjoy wasting a little resting time and extend your night you can hear birdies do their thang like I did, it's adorable.


2 comments:

Missa said...

I agree, birdsong is such a beautiful thing :) I always enjoy being out in my backyard so much more when the birds are fluttering about and singing their tunes!

Ginela Gonzalez said...

Haha yes! I can only imagine them birdies in your backyard! From the outfit pics I've seen your backyard is most lovely and cozy, any birdie I think would be inspired to sing there!