Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Walk with my Ma to the Library Yesterday

Yesterday afternoon, after coming home from school my mom and I took a walk to the Public Library - one of my most favourite places. On our way there I got to contemplate a few local trees that are starting to brighten themselves up with attractive colors, though alot of them aren't completely covered in foxyness, some have just started to yellow. But oh boy, the colors that have flourished are calling to me, atumn collors just ravish my
sight.





Thanks to the winds I found a leaf in my path that brought me instant joy. It reminded me of the colors of fire, and I pondered if somehow the leaves produce some warmth for themselves against the coldness with their splendiferous warm colors. Perhaps they do? Perhaps their colors are their furnace.




4 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

I love Fall. I also loved your beautiful description of the leaves. You're making me so jealous! The trees don't change much where I live. They just stay the same color. Have a blessed day!

Kairs

Ginela Gonzalez said...

Why thank you so very much!
I left you a couple comments on your page :)

Abigail said...

Thanks a bunch! :)

AO

Missa said...

I try to walk to the public library with my little girl at least once a week. Such a lovely photo of the two of you!